Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How do I let go of this Grudge?

My God Mother made my life a living hell. When I wanted to succeed she smashed my dreams, she yelled at me every time she say me finding some flaw in me, and I want to be perfect and act better everyday. She influenced my parents to put me in uniforms, to be on a all bread diet for a punishment, to starve, to ban boyfriends, to stay I will never get married or have kids(christian thing, she says God said so). I will stay a Virgin all my life. When I make my hair nice she tells me put it in a pony tail and that's all. I can't wear earrings because she says I am vain. But her daughter wears everything, earrings and all and I don't believe I am vain I just look really beautiful. I said I wanted to be a doctor and she said she does not know if I will be a good one, I don't have the tenacity. But my brother said he wanted to be an engineer and she said he would be a good one, but she does not know me, and really she thinks she does. I am venting, anyway, when Virgo's get hurt to the core and called imperfect, how do they react, do they keep them. I say I forgive her but I really still am holding a grudge and when I want to be nice to her she just finds something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment