Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bankpuptcy, Want a small loan. Where do I go???????????

I donated my trucking company to help with disaster relief for hurricane Katrina. As a result I lost my regular run .(though I wasn't supposed to) I made a second trip , was supposed to be paid but wasn't. It cost me all my operating capitol to get home. I tried to recover but couldn't. So I retired on my social security and filed chapter 7. I have 3 payments (large) left on my pickup and some small debts. I want to get a small loan($3000.00 or less) to keep me in groceries and gas. I pay no rent or utilities. I don't own property. I live in a 20 yr old 5th wheel trailer on a friends ranch. Who can I turn to on a fixed income for such a small loan??? My payoff on the pickup is $1,700.00 and blue book is $10,000.00. So it seems like great collateral to me!!! IDEAS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment