Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can you go into your history and still look at an internet page even if someone deleted the page afterwards?

This lady wrote a blog on her Facebook page that did an overhaul on my reputation and relationships that were important to me. Well I have talked to a lawyer about suing her for libel slander and slander. This isnt the first time she taken it upon herself to discredit me. I was evicted from my home and my daughter had to drop dance cles because of being bullied over what their moms had told them, which was told to them from this same lady. My point when I went back to take a screenshot of the page she had deleted the blog. I need to recover the page from my history so my attorney can use it as evidence. Please can anyone help me. If Its not something I can do I will bring into a computer store, but I am hoping someone can tell what I need to do firat.

No comments:

Post a Comment