Sunday, August 7, 2011

How do i ask my mom if she can buy some clothes for school for me without getting mad?

my mom HATES hollister and she always thinks thats the only place i would ever shop and its not. I hate how she gets all mad and i hate seeing her mad so i end up paying for all my clothes. i ran out of money and i really like this one cami for 13.90 nd this beach fleece for 39.50 but i just got 50$ from my grandpa and grandma for my birthday but every year when i get that i always spend it on clothes because i need some for school ! i dont need to sound like a snob but we always go school shopping once a year and any other clothes i want i have to pay but my sister doesnt have to pay for her clothes and shes 4 years older then me (but she only gets band tee-shirts) but still shes 17 she shuld have a job. i always have to buy my clothes with my own money that i earn from cleaning the house. hollister is not the only store i shop for but i get some stuff for the begging of school. should i just pay or ask my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment