Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm fighting with my friends over a school project (yeah, yeah, I know). How do I fix this?

We've been fighting so much and for so long that I don't know what we're fighting about anymore. One of my friends snipes at me even when I ask her the most innocent question. Me and my other friend aren't even talking. Yesterday, they didn't know I was in the room, and they started talking about me. I feel like it's the three of them against one (me). I've apologized for my rudeness, but, as expected, I got no apology in return. I can't talk to them about this because they don't understand what it means to take a step back and yze the words coming out of people's mouths. They don't understand that they exclude me, disrespect me, and they certainly don't understand that they have a near-frienemy relationship with me. I am the only one who sees the backside of this "friendship."

No comments:

Post a Comment