Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I think I could be pregnant?

I think I may have a bun in the oven, I have not took a pregnancy test yet but will be getting a tex tommorow - i had with my boyfriend a week before I hate my period, however the condom did pop and I dont know if he had any pre-*** in the condom when it did pop, that night the was very intense as I was fertile and my had swollen up as they do just before you get your period - however my period came as normal but it was really different, the blood was very pinky/red and not dark red as it usually is, after I came off my period I noticed that my did not go down its been like this for two weeks now - at work this week I have been feeling really tired and lazy could I be pregnant I know I need to get a text which I will be tommorow but my seem to be really ripe they do not hurt tho any ideas anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment