Monday, August 8, 2011

Im so hurt... What should i do??????

i love this boy with all my heart and we met in a weird way too well anyways every since he told me he was coming back to my school he hasnt talked to me and i cant stand it. when i tex his phone i dont know if its him or his bro texing because his bro doesnt like me and i asked him why he dont talk to no anymore and he said because he has a girlfriend and i was hurt but im saying to myself i could have been his brother because he doent like me but im not sure and on the other hand im just hurt and i think about him everyday and my phones off so i cant call him and its been awhile and i messaged him on myspace and told him i love him and was in love with him and he didnt even message back i cant take it anymore i just want to die because i love him so much and hes treating me like this dont i deserve to be loved?what happened to us? I cant take waking up and not hearing his voice anymore and i dont get it he told me he loved me and all this stuff and left me heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment