Friday, August 12, 2011

Is it true that if a Pentagram/Pentagon is drawn on your hand/palm you will become the victim of a werewolf?

My friend and I were playing around teasing and drawing on each other and she drew this on me.I didn't know what it was because she didn't draw it well but I was freaked out after she proceeded to tell me what it was and that it meant (according to the fictional book Blood and Chocolate, which I haven't read) that I would become the victim of a werewolf. I know that this symbol has occult roots and my friends said she thinks that particular thing in Blood and Chocolate was inspired by actual Folklore. This bothers me because 1) I'm a Christian and don't need this symbol drawn on the palm of my hand. and because 2) What if what she told me is inspired by real folklore? I'm kinda superstitious. What am I supposed to do to counter-act what my friend drew on me because, erm... creepy much? Also, I tried washing it off my palm but it's in permanent marker, any tips on how to get it off my hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment