Sunday, August 7, 2011

Men i cant seem to figure..?

Him out. Whenever we see each other its totally obvious our connection and our attraction for each other is there. Recently we were both drunk at his house with friends we spilt the beans. We cuddled and talked for hours till 4am and kissing each other constantly. Everything is there all the feelings but he still makes it clear he doesnt want committment. fyi Weve never slept with each and other and thats how i know its real between us. He tells me that its not easy for him bec he feels he cant give 110% to me and wants put his priorities first. Basically he isnt ready. My instincts tell me he will come around but idk how to go about it if i should still hang with him or just completely back off. Men whats your best advice and what do you think his intentions is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment