Friday, August 12, 2011

About my husband, and me,?

me and my husband had a little problem, he told me that he was tired of my attitude,, bec i always got upset to him, even just for the small things, but i just sometimes, ya get upset cause there are somethings that he do that made me upset,, and then, when we talked this morning, he told me that he was tired of me,the way i am, that im not the girl anymore that he married before, and then when i ask him if he still love me or want to be with me or still happy with me, he said, he need to think first,, please can you tell me, what is it mean, is it mean that he dont love me anymore, or he dont wanaa be with me , or his not hapy with me, i am searious, i need some advices,, i love my husabnd so much, i cant aford to lose him,

No comments:

Post a Comment