Friday, August 12, 2011

Really Weird Tooth Dream?

Hi everyone! I had a nightmare last night, I was just walking then my permanent tooth (which was actually the first tooth I'd ever lost) started wiggling then fell out, so I went to the dentist and they gave me a fake one so I went over to a friend's house and then my FAKE tooth started wiggling so I'm I say to my friend "Makenzie! I think my fake tooth is going to fall out!" and she says "No, it's not. Let's go play!" So, I do then it fell out! So, I was really freaked out and was wondering what I was going to do, then I realized I could just superglue it to my mouth so for the rest of the dream I was searching for superglue and I tried, like 6 different kinds but they didn't stick, so then I finally got the courage to tell my mom and she's like "I have some superglue that will work!" so she was sticking my tooth in my mouth and the glue tasted really bad and then in the middle of it she got up and left, put the glue away (I didn't know where) but my tooth was still wiggily! So, I tried to search for it in the kitchen but these two guys were there and I asked if they've seen it but at first they ignored me but then I annoyed them, so they gave me some and I put it on my tooth but it was really Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! Then, I woke up. I was really confused by this so I was wondering if you have any idea what this meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment