Monday, August 8, 2011

Hacked in bfs fb? calling other girls honey & y?

i really cant sleep, its almost been 2 years and he we've dated b4, but we both admit that we are eachothers first love. i have never loved no1 as much as i loved him and he told me the same, and he prooves it all the time. we are also planning on getting engaged. but i secretly found out his fb pword "my name" i guessed and got lucky! and he was calling 2 girls honey, and one girl he knew and another girl he completely didnt! and i caught him trying to get to know other girls and sayin hey y n all that! and sayin hey i like ur picture lookin hot girls :) but the girls never responded to him. but the 2 girls he called honey, one said awww and the other one hasnt responded yet. the girl he called y, she was like excuse me ? do i know u ? and he was oh no im sorry but im just telling the truth & she said well im flattered. i dont know what to DO! he CANT know i hakked in his facebook! but HOW DARE HE? he lied to me, i feel like he's calling me what he tells other girls. he hit me up yestersday and he was so excited to see me, he couldnt breath right, but and said i LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and i was like oh mhm okay. and hes like ??? and hes DIEING TO KNOW whats wrong. but i just CANT TELL HIM! because he cant know i hacked in his fb, and i dont know what he will say. I feel like making him sign on to his fb infront of me and see if resistes. Please help i dont know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment