Monday, August 8, 2011

Omg please help some boy problems?

okay theres this guy and i liked him earlier in the school year. well he was just never really intrested in me so, i got over him. it took a while but i did. well this past friday he texed me and was just like hey blah blah blah. well we had talked all weekend and now of course im all about him againn. well sunday he said i really want a kiss from you and i was like okay. so he was suppose to kiss me today after school. well he rode home with one of his friends. well me and one of my friends was sitting in her car. he stared at me while they drived by real slow, but never said anything to me. now i'm worried it will be like last time and ill have to get over him again. but i really really do like him alot. what am i suppose to do and what does all this mean?? please help i need advice

No comments:

Post a Comment